Cisco Geo Territory Account Manager (Partner Acquisition and Enablement) in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Geo Territory Account Manager (Partner Acquisition and Enablement)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1228883
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers' most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers' needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. Join the Commercial Sales Team in The Netherlands, and make amazing things happen.
What You'll Do
As a Geo Territory Account Manager at Cisco, you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You'll help us bring ideas to life by advancing our account team's business and strategy.
As we continue to uphold our standard of excellence in the Commercial team, we are embracing unprecedented innovation as tremendous opportunity for growth. We succeed because we listen to our partners and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our customers are versatile, agile and adopt technology fast to compete aggressively and grow their business. We are confident our model provides you with unlimited opportunities to succeed at Cisco. Our culture is one of support and empowerment.
Who You Are
The Dutch Commercial Team seeks a Geo Territory Account Manager to drive growth through the development and expansion of channel and customer relationships. In this position, a strategic focus and the ability to understand client and partner business needs are essential.
· Account management experience and high track record in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
· You have experience selling collaboration, data center, network, security and/or knowledge of the business partner/customer community, strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
· Demonstrated knowledge of a process for managing a large territory, including demand generation, partner development, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
· Strong business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the partner's business drivers and align to Cisco solutions.
· Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
· Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding sales targets once selling into accounts or within a territory.
· Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
· Must be an aggressive self-starter with ability articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand and close deals.
· Write and speak English and Dutch fluently.
· Demonstrated experience with solution selling.
· BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
· Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Formal training in sales techniques.
· Knowledge of the commercial market, existing relationships and/or a track record of selling into the commercial customers.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.