Cisco ASIC Engineer in Bangalore, India
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Engineer - Hardware
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1225585
Who You'll Work With
You will join a team of extremely talented engineers who design and develop world-class routing and optical products using industry leading edge tools.
What You'll Do
• Design and implementation of complex FPGAs.
• Participate in the architecture definition, implementation and verification phases.
• Detailed design specification and test plan development.
• Develop and implement block level RTL, perform synthesis and achieve timing closure.
• Work with cross-functional teams (hardware, software, diagnostics and signal integrity groups).
• Assist in complex subsystem level lab bring-up, integration, and unit test validation.
• Contribution to the design process adoption with in the team
• Work on improving design, development and verification methodologies
Who You Are
• Networking and system design background
• Experienced in designing with Xilinx and Altera FPGAs
• Proficiency in HDL languages (Verilog, VHDL and System Verilog)
• Hands on experience with Ethernet based protocols, PCIe, AXI, memory controllers, OTN, I2C, SPI, UART etc..
• Familiarity with simulation flow like UVM and VMM will be an added advantage
•Knowledge in the signal integrity and system bring-up is a plus
•Basic knowledge on Unix system and script tool is a big plus
• Work independently, provide mentor-ship and have strong leadership skills
• Self-motivation, teamwork and strong communication skills are essential
Educational Background ：Typically requires 12-14 years of experience in FPGA designs with MTech/BTech in EE/EC domain.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.