Cisco Data Engineer/Big Data - Sales Insights in Bangalore, India
Data Engineer/Big Data - Sales Insights
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1233041
What you’ll do:
A key support and development role to underpin existing programs, and develop new pilots and cross functional innovation to deliver competitive advantage:
● Visualisation engine skills – both support and build. Tableau and DOMO both essential. Building visualisations, finding and solving user problems, pre-upgrade testing, refresh management etc. Liaising with central team accordingly.
● Data analysis and optimization skills, platform & language experience including Hadoop, Spark, Oracle, Impala, Jupyter Notebook, SQL, Python, and a keen interest to extend knowledge base to pick up more as required.
● Experience working with Marketing platforms including Eloqua, Tealium, Bluekai, Adobe Test&Target, Site Catalyst, SFDC and more.
● Strong business acumen alongside high influencing and relationship skills – a self starter who can drive change and build momentum.
● Project Management (preferably Agile), Testing, auditing & reporting, KPI oversight across multiple systems & reporting
● Leverage the complex data environment, and always seek to improve: what can we do better? What else should we including? How can this be positively transformed?
Who you’ll work with:
The APJ & EMEAR Marketing Insights team will be responsible for building the foundation for an overarching strategy that reinforces metrics, infrastructure, business processes, best practices and reporting in order to streamline our processes and achieve optimal results as an organization.
In the Connected Intelligence and ABX area, the team will be responsible for developing and driving adoption of key insight programs directly within the Sales environment, and aligning it with Marketing activity and KPI’s. You will be in a key role managing development of new programs, supporting performance of existing platforms and helping to create the future design and capability. You will work across multiple virtual teams and will have the opportunity to influence both operations and outcomes
Who you’ll work with:
What You Are:
● 4 years Experience in a Data analytics support role
● Detail orientated self-starter who is proactive, thorough and who is able to effectively build/leverage a personal network to help solve problems.
● Insatiable curiosity to better understand, and to create new solutions.
● A deep thinker, who is not afraid to question the status quo.
● Experience in big data environments, tools and processes.
● Demonstrable organizational skills and attention to detail
● Strong communication and relationship building skills
● Project Management, Agile.
● Problem solving skills
● Creativity and innovation to effectively develop and build new programs.
● Teamworking skills
● Good business acumen
Good to have:
Experience in / awareness of Marketing platforms, e.g. Eloqua, Tealium, Bluekai, Adobe Test &Target, Site Catalyst,
● Data Science skills, building algorithms, machine learning, regression analysis and more. (And the wish to develop further in this area)
● Previous experience in multi-tasking across various project simultaneously and managing stakeholder relationships productively
● Impact & results driven.
● Experience in managing multiple stakeholder groups simultaneously, whilst being able to drive programs and meet deadlines.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.