Cisco ENGINEER.IV.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING in Bangalore, India
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1228789
• Strong Knowledge of C
• Strong background in Linux internals
• Prior experience with STB domain
• Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to manage competing high priority tasks.
• Ability to investigate E2E system issues
• Ability to technically leading the team
• Strong experience with SQL relational databases
• Practical experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD), experience in Webservices with Deep understanding Cloud, Saas platform will enable the team to excel.
• Ability to work remotely in different timezones, excellent communication to interact peer-to-peer and peer-to-leadership.
• Ability to work with broad requirements and ask the right questions to clarify
• To be self-motivated and able to work well independently and in a team environment
• To be available and capable to provide on-call diagnostic/troubleshooting support for features developed
• Strong documentation skills
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.