Cisco ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING -J2EE in Bangalore, India
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING -J2EE
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1231007
As a team member of this group, you would be involved in complete echo system of a cloud product development and deployment, which includes Code, Test, Deploy, Monitor and support of email security products in both private and public clouds.
Your main role is to implement new features, extend existing functionality, and take end-to-end ownership of the assigned work.
You will be working with smart engineers in Email Security product, which is part of Cisco’s fastest growing business in Security Business Group.
You are hands on Engineer who can work on Architecture, design, develop, deploy and Monitor products in cloud environment.
Responsible for identifying and debugging real time performance issues of all Applications deployed.
Work closely with multi-functional teams (User Experience, Test, Operations, Product Management, and Support etc) to develop and deploy finished product in cloud environment.
Participate in scrum ceremonies and update progress of work you're leading in agile development tools.
• Expertise in developing applications using J2EE – Servlets, Struts, JDBC and Hibernate, EJBs.
• Hands on experience with databases such as MySQL, SQL Server.
• Knowledge of application servers such as Apache Tomcat and/or JBOSS.
• Experience working with Java IDE (such as Eclipse and/or IntelliJ)
• Development experience on platforms such as Windows and Linux.
• Knowledge in Networking protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP has added advantage.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts, Understanding of MVC pattern.
• Ability to embrace changing environment and willing to chip in all areas of the software development including design, development and testing in a truly agile development.
BE/ B.Tech/ME/ M. Tech with 5 to 9 yrs of development in networking industry experience.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.