Cisco Fullstack (UI and Rest API and Mongo DB) and AWS/Azure in Bangalore, India
Fullstack (UI and Rest API and Mongo DB) and AWS/Azure
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center
Job Id 1228870
What You'll Do
Who You'll Work With
You will work on strong cross functional teams that own their outcomes. We believe in building strong teams and look for people that feel the same. You and your teammates believe in healthy discussions around ideas and how to deliver quality solutions to our customers. You will be part of a small team that engages in unfiltered conflict around ideas. You will be part of an established but fast-growing organization that continues to thrive in the security industry. You will follow our solutions with your team to our customers and will work with the people and departments on the way to ensure success. You and your team will hold one another accountable for delivery. We are not satisfied until the customer's problem is solved. The team will focus on achievement of collective results. The team is willing to experiment and adapt.
Who You Are
• At least 10+ years’s software and architecture experience in a technology based company with 4+ years focused on cloud environments and their supporting infrastructures
• Experience in the design and development of cloud-native scaled out and distributed applications that leverage micro service architecture, REST APIs, relational and NoSQL stores, some level of networking and system expertise, strong tooling, monitoring, and cloud management experience
• Strong experience working in small, highly technical teams employing Agile/Scrum practices
• Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high growth tech companies
• Proven ability to influence a diverse geographically dispersed group of individuals to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive design and implementation discussions driving towards results
• Strong knowledge of key infrastructure technologies such as: Database (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL. Big Data and NOSQL Databases like Cassandra, Elastic Search, Mongo. In Memory DB like Timesten, Redis, Dynomite), Cloud Services (DaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), and Platform, continuous delivery solutions (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Highly knowledgable & hands-on experience in python, REST Architecture, RESTful web service, JWT, JSON
• Familiarity with accessibility, and internationalization/localization, security (e.g. OWASP) concerns
• An understanding of application performance tuning and resource usage
• Knowledge of ssh, tcp/ip, smtp preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.