Cisco Marketing Manager India - Team Collaboration Solutions in Bangalore, India
Marketing Manager India - Team Collaboration Solutions
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Marketing and Communications
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1225597
Marketing Manager – India. Team Collaboration Solutions
The role is responsible for developing, implementing and achieving the India, Marketing plan for Cisco “Collaboration Solutions”
What you’ll do:
The role includes the following responsibilities in support one of Cisco’s most dynamic business segments in one of our fastest growing markets:
· Lead the marketing strategy and execution in support of Cisco Collaboration growth targets in India.
· Engaging with India sales leaders, ensuring business priorities are reflected and aligned in the country marketing plans
· Work closely with country, regional and global marketing teams, to build compelling content, offer and program that engages our customers and achieves KPI’s.
· Develop and evolve our ‘buyer personas’ for India to ensure alignment to our customers.
· Be the Subject Matter Expert for ‘Collaboration Marketing’ in India. Develop and curate content that will engages our buyers and support them at each stage of their ‘buyer journey.’
· Organisation and management of virtual and physical events across India to drive engagement and pipeline.
· Work closely with key Cisco Partners to drive aligned marketing program
· Providing real-time insight to your stakeholders on plans and performance and market dynamics.
Who you’ll work with:
Cisco securely connects everything to make anything possible. Our market leading solutions have a simple vision; “Deliver a single, easy to use, collaboration experience that spans all modes of communication.” With 95% of the Fortune leveraging Cisco we help our customers empower collaboration and innovation everywhere.
What You Are:
Desired Skills & Qualifications
· Our ideal candidate will have: 7-10 years’ experience delivering amazing customer marketing program and results in India.
· An inspiring individual who likes to take complete ownership for their business and drive ground breaking outcomes.
· Collaboration technology awareness and a “real time” familiarity with the market
· Knowledge and awareness of the latest marketing trends (outward focused)
· Ability to collaborate, lead and work under pressure in a fast-paced and organization
· Highly creative with an ability to develop and manage engaging content for various channels
· Experience or familiarity with social media and digital channels
· Familiarity with all stages of creating a successful content campaign i.e. planning, strategy, execution and distribution
· Excellent organization and project management skills (editorial calendars, deadlines, vendor/agency management, budgets).
· Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy.
· Comfortable collaborating with global/regional/local colleagues as part of a physical or virtual team
· Self-motivated and confidence to influence others
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.