Cisco Mobile App & WebUI Software Engineer in Bangalore, India
Mobile App & WebUI Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Wireless, Mobility
Job Id 1229615
Mobile App & WebUI Software Engineer
Who we are?
Cisco is transforming the networking industry. To make this happen, we are heavily investing in team responsible for The Network. Intuitive. Core Software Group (CSG) has the charter for all Platform Independent and Platform Dependent software development across Switching (for data center, campus core and campus access), wireless, network services, routing, optical software and Enterprise routing and cable access. The Network Management group is responsible for the providing network management application software through WebUI and / or Mobile App interface for various Cisco’s Enterprise and SMB product.
Who You’ll work with
CSG-NM provides an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with one of CISCO's highly talented group of engineers, on exciting and challenging Network Management Applications that manage a wide variety of leading edge networking technologies. You will work with some of the best engineers in the domain. You get to work with a team that is passionate about developing quality WebUI and / or Mobile App applications.
Who you are
You are a passionate engineer having excellent grasp of Mobile App and WebUI development with good hands on experience. You are eager & keep yourself updated on the best practices, tools & technologies in the industry. You enjoy working in a team environment & demonstrate a strong can-do attitude. You are passionate about developing quality software.
Your responsibilities include :
• Integrating new Mobile App and Web UI features to our product offerings by well designed, clean and easy to maintain code
• Collaborate with Internal and External Team to identify system requirements.
• Follow industry best practices and strive to improve quality and performance of the product.
• The candidate must have the ability to think at a high level about systems and articulate key tradeoffs in architecture design.
• Help the engineering team to expand technology and networking knowledge by keeping abreast with the latest developments.
• BE or BTech with minimum 3+ years of experience
• Strong knowledge of Mobile App Development using Java, Objective-C, Swift programming, C++
• Good experience using development tools like Android SDK, iOS framework
• Hands-on using Mobile App dev suites : PhoneGap, Apple X-Code, Android Studio, React Native, Appcelerator
• Backend computing involving Security, Database management, Device interaction
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Good UX/UI Design Skills
• Configuration knowledge of Cisco Routers, Switches and Wireless devices
• Testing/Debugging using gdb or similar tool
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.