Cisco Partner Ops Manager, APJC GPF Partners in Bangalore, India
Partner Ops Manager, APJC GPF Partners
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1239522
Partner Operations Manager – Job Description
The Partner Operations Manager is part of Regional Operations in Cisco’s Customer and Partner Services (CPS) organization. Regional Operations providesoperational engagement and advisory services to customers, partners and sales stakeholders across Cisco’s commerce processes for our products, services and software business.
The Partner Operations Manager collaborates with the Cisco Partner Account Manager to develop an engagement model focused on enabling growth of Cisco business at the partner and optimizing partner profitability and satisfaction. The Partner Operations Manager engages externally with Partners and internally with the Partner sales organization and other cross-functional stakeholders to provide world class operations management and advisory services, including:
Voice of the Partner: drive initiatives to identify and address opportunities for improvement, and solutions for operational issues. Make it easy to do business with Cisco
Operational Performance management: conduct operational reviews on CPS services and Partner operational metrics, to enable key business priorities of Partners and Cisco sales teams
Large Deal Management: sense strategic deals across product, service and software early to ensure operational readiness and Partner and customer requirements can be met
Commit management: Commit execution and proactive risk mitigation through deal readiness and partner engagement
Partner Enablement and Change Management: drive adoption/operationalization with partners in key program/capability/transformation rollouts
presence at Partner site and face to face engagement where ever possible.
Develop annual Operations Plan for each covered Partner, aligning these plans to Cisco sales business plans and Partner’s business priorities.
Agree relevant metrics for the operational plan to measure progress and achievements and identify focus areas. Work on measures and report out on these quarterly. Drive accountability with each owner of the metrics.
Conduct high-impact Partner Quarterly Operational Reviews with advanced data analytics to provide differentiated insights to drive productivity and profitability.
Lead the initiatives that come out of Voice of the Partner working with cross-functional teams to improve the partner experience.
Drive attendance and participation of the right people at Partner operational events, such as POAB.
Enable partners with training and communications on new offerings, business models tools and process changes to drive ease of doing business with Cisco. Accountable for the operational communications and change management with your Partner base.
Represent CPS transactional services to your partner base, ensuring processes are understood and followed, and driving discussions with Customer Service teams for process improvements. Push for root cause analysis and ensure teams are accountable to drive improvements in the service provided. Get involved in escalations as needed.
Work with the Partner, IT, Customer Service and Account teams to drive operational readiness for commit. Drive commit as needed.
Ensure continued self learning especially on new business consumption models, software, acquisitions.
Active participation in relevant CPS and Cisco forums and activities.
Education and Experience:
BA/BS degree or equivalent plus 9+ years related experience
Project Mgt / DMAIC certification a plus
Experience with Cisco’s Portfolio of Product, Software, Services and understanding of Cisco’s Partner Programs a plus
Experience driving cross-functional and/or global initiatives
Qualifications and desired skills:
· Ability to translate Cisco/Partner priorities in a consultative manner to drive operational excellence
· Solution minded to understand root cause and implement necessary changes
· Demonstrated business acumen. Comfortable understandingthe business of Cisco and our partner companies – from all operational aspects;
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships within Cisco and externally
· Strong collaboration, influencing and facilitation skills. Proven ability to influence and lead key decision makers, outside of organization and across roles and functions
· Ability to lead stakeholders through transformation and strong changemanagement skills
· Demonstrated planning and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to work to very tight timelines and deliverables
· Demonstrated, take-charge attitude, and able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency.
· Excellent communication skills at all levels of management - presentation as well as interpersonal
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
· Data analytics skills with ability to translate data into business intelligence
· Advanced level of PowerPoint and Excel software skills
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.