Cisco Product Manager in Bangalore, India
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Business Development
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1228020
What You’ll Do
· Define roadmap by collaborating and gathering requirements from various stakeholders
· Develop detailed specifications and use cases of product features for the Engineering team
· Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized feature backlog
· Create wire-frames to articulate the user experience and layout to Engineering team and Stakeholders
· Ensure quality through defining the product acceptance testing criteria
· Collaborate with Engineering and key stakeholders to create release plans
· Act as an ambassador for the product and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
Who you'll work with
Our team is focused on making it easier and faster to sell Services so that our sales and business development teams can spend more time engaging with our customers. The Product Manager is responsible for managing and evolving the lifecycle of the tools used for simplifying this process
Who You Are
· 8 to 10 years year’s experience in large scale application development, deployment and maintenance environment with at least 3+ years of Product Management experience
· Certified Scrum Product Owner and real-world experience working in Agile team
· Masters or Bachelor in Engineering, MBA preferred
· Excellent written, verbal, communication and collaboration skills
· Proven ability to influence and lead across roles and functions
· Deep understanding and empathy for the users and passionate towards simplifying user experience
· Demonstrated experience in use case and workflow design.
· Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.