Cisco Program Manager – Sales Insights in Bangalore, India
Program Manager – Sales Insights
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Additional Location(s) Singapore
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1231499
What you’ll do:
A key program management role to design & deliver innovation, and creating competitive advantage:
● Work directly with sales – both leadership and AMs – to drive adoption of, and delivery further development in Connected Intelligence and other actionable insight programs.
● Strategically partner across marketing and sales to leverage interest, capability and value wherever possible.
● Build strong relationships directly with sales, and understand their key care abouts. Use this knowledge to create and drive relevant, ground-breaking programs that are automated, near real-time and immediately actionable by sales.
● Ensure that your program designs are not replicating what already exists, but instead learn from those and create significantly better and more insightful outcomes within your designs.
● Leverage the complex data environment, and always seek to improve: what can we do better? What else should we including? How can this be more actionable to our stakeholders?
Who you’ll work with:
The APJ & EMEAR Marketing Insights team will be responsible for building the foundation for an overarching strategy that reinforces metrics, infrastructure, business processes, best practices and reporting in order to streamline our processes and achieve optimal results as an organization.
In the Connected Intelligence area, the team will be responsible for developing and driving adoption of key insight programs directly within the Sales environment. You will be heading up all execution in APJ and will be at the forefront of arming and empowering sales there to work more effectively with their accounts. As such, you will be part of this key paradigm change for how data is leveraged and monetized within the sales environment here.
These projects need to be delivered at a fast pace within a complex data environment.
What You Are:
Experience working directly in, or closely with, sales.
● 5 years Experience in a Marketing Analytics environment
● Insatiable curiosity to better understand, and to create new solutions.
● A deep thinker, and not being afraid to change the rules where it adds value.
● Understanding of data complexity and how to see the big picture outside of it.
● Demonstrable organizational skills and attention to detail
● Strong communication and relationship building skills
● High business acumen
● Problem solving skills
● Analytical mindset/capability
● Team working skills
● Self Starter
● Fluent in English
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.