Cisco Senior Database Administrator-SKR-11-BLR in Bangalore, India
Senior Database Administrator-SKR-11-BLR
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
Job Id 1236401
• Oracle Databases 10g, 11g, 12c with stand alone and RAC
• Oracle EBS R11.12.x.x apps. Provide tech. & operational DBA support for day-to-day ops.
• Provide daily syst. monitoring to ensure 24-7 availability of DBs & apps. Provide day-to-day support of multiple production & non-production environments (ERP & non-ERP).
• Troubleshoot issues & DB & ERP-Apps side performance tuning. Perform Oracle ERP DB & app. cloning, installation, configuration, patching, upgrades on Cisco UCS/Linux. Support 3rd party apps.
• Kafka, Golden Gate.,OTM, Agile, Demantra, OBIEE & ASCP.
• Support & implement high availability & disaster recovery for DBs using Oracle RAC, OracleData Guard, OEM 11g/12c, & Golden Gate.
• Work on projects in close coordination with the architects, PMs, & development teams Strong knowledge and experience with ASM, OEM, RMAN, Data Guard
• Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
• Strong knowledge of UNIX, Python, Perl shell scripting
• Production 11g and 12c experience, Ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Knowledge and operational experience of Other databases highly desired CloudDBs – MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL & MySQL
• Oracle ASM & RAC, Oracle Active Data Guard, RMAN backup/recovery, Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c;Shell & SQL, PL/SQL scripting skills; performance tuning, capacity planning, & DB space management.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.