Cisco Senior Digital Analyst in Bangalore, India
Senior Digital Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Big Data, Analytics
Job Id 1233489
· Drive actionable insights by understanding business needs and objectives.
· Develop weekly/monthly Marketing story for Digital Performance.
· Deliver Web, Social, Digital Media, Ecommerce Insight for Omni-Channel Journey planning optimisation and Change on Cisco.com.
· Evaluate Content Performance.
· Work with Global teams to develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
· Define customer journey KPIs and relevant data sources.
· Extract and build reports from multiple sources in Domo/Tableau
· Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Who you’ll work with:
Position: Digital Analyst
Reports To Analytics & Insights Manager APJ/EMEA
Business Unit: Field Marketing
What You Are:
• Proven experience as Data Analyst or Data Scientist.
• Solid experience in Digital marketing analysis and reporting; Technology industry experience is a plus
• Experience of Web, Social & Digital Media analytics , setting up and tracking marketing KPIs (Adobe Site Catalyst, Adhoc , Google Analytics)
• Knowledge and familiarity with business intelligence tools (DOMO, Tableau)
• Superb communication, Problem-solving , stakeholder management skills
• Marketing attribution modelling/Predictive analytics experience/ Statistical modelling.
• Analytical skills with strong organizational and storytelling abilities
• Driven, motivated, enthusiastic and energetic. A change-agent who influences, guides and leads by example
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.