Cisco Senior UI TECHNICAL LEAD in Bangalore, India
Senior UI TECHNICAL LEAD
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center
Job Id 1231818
What You’ll Do
· Build efficient and reusable front-end interfaces.
· Collaborate with other teams in a faced paced agile environment.
· Constantly improve and innovate to produce user friendly and modern user experience.
· Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
Who You’ll Work With
The Business Entity
The Cloud Platform and Services Group (CPSG) at Cisco focuses on driving cloud management and network orchestration products and providing solutions/reference architectures for multi cloud environments. The cloud orchestration and management team which is part of this business unit, focuses on delivering world-class multi-cloud orchestration solutions and private cloud platforms.
We believe in making the cloud all about the application, not infrastructure and is it this vision that drove us to create our award winning CloudCenter hybrid cloud management platform. Cisco CloudCenter (previously CliQr CloudCenter), is an Application-Defined Management platform that securely provisions infrastructure resources and deploys application components and data across more than 15 datacenter, private and public cloud environments. Cisco’s CloudCenter team is made up of very talented architects and engineers who are passionate about building industry’s leading cloud management platform. We believe that innovation is the key ingredient for success of any engineering team and constantly encourage our engineers towards adopting latest trends in software industry, research latest technologies and tools and in the process accelerate their learning and personal growth.
Who You Are
· Linux development exposure and familiarity with Virtualization.
· Experience in all phases of SW Development cycle with some exposure to agile development methodologies.
· Good understanding of web based application architecture
Highly Desired Skills
· Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS).
· Aware of and preferably expert in one of frameworks that provide single page application architecture and client side MVC. For example – ReactJS, Backbone, Angular etc.
· Passion for producing rich and responsive user interface.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.