Cisco SOFTWARE ENGINEER in Bangalore, India
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Big Data, Analytics
Job Id 1228813
SSO is looking for a Sr Software Engineer who will be part of a highly motivated & fun team working on one of the critical deliverables in our Product Portfolio. The SSO team works closely with the Network Engineers to accelerate Network Upgrades with automation and intelligence for successful Product and Architecture Migrations.
The SE’s contributions would be around developing new features and supporting existing ones with an eye on innovation. The SE’s outside-view experience and skills would be a key asset as we try to evolve the product and introduce innovative ideas into the platform.
Role & Responsibilities The candidate would be expected to leverage their technical skills to help drive our product evolution
● Work closely with the Scrum master to deliver items in an Agile Environment
● Full understanding of Development Test Engineering methods and techniques and test multiple subsystem architectures
● Collaborate with the rest of the team to make sure the committed development is completed within the deadline
● Ability to apply new technology independently
● Understand the customer pain points, requirements and provide appropriate solutions
● Work towards mentoring and training junior engineers as needed
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.