Cisco Accountant-BJ in Beijing, China
Location: Beijing, China
Additional Location(s) Dalian, China
Area of Interest Finance
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1227721
What You’ll Do
• Performs month-end close and monthly tax or accounting analysis for assigned entities.
• Prepare journals and reconciliations for assigned entities.
• Communicates basic and moderately-complex concepts and interacts within team and with other functions.
• Support Entity or Group Accounting Manager in reporting package, audit materials, bank matters, fapiao & other operational activities.
Who You'll Work With
Our team works closely with Accounting Operation team to provide guidance and instruction for accounting activities. You have great opportunities working with various functional teams, including Finance Analysts, Tax experts, Treasury experts, various Project teams, Business Development Team to keep operation smoothly and drive business improvement.
Who You Are
• Qualified Accountant with 5-6 years’ experience
• 3+ years Audit Assurance experience, CPA preferred
• Solid Accounting skills, US GAAP, China Accounting Standards
• Multi-tasking and results orientated, Good analytical skills and problem resolving skills
• Internal control and compliance experience added advantage
• With High potential, good passion, willing to learn and growth
• Good Team player
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.