Cisco Chief of staff in Beijing, China
Chief of staff
Location: Beijing, China
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest AI or Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Data Center
Job Id 1233162
Chief of Staff
Description / Purpose Of Role
· The role leads the development and tracking of performance versus our strategic priorities, distilling meaningful insights for theGCCEO.
· Thisrole is also responsible for supporting and managing specific initiatives designed to enhance organizational effectiveness
· The role brings high visibility, meaningful interaction across the Cisco sales organization including with Executives and their Teams, and opportunities to gain a holistic view of our businesses and insights into management decision-making
· Lead and manage regional performance analyses for the GC CEO and GC Executive Committee，ensuring messages are distilled and thoughtfully positioned
· Manage the end-to-end process in GC for key business reviews i.e., Quarterly Business Reviews; development of GC annual goals and execution progress; Risk Excellence dashboard; Federal Reserve discussion documents; attestations; management offsites.
· ManageGCand other leadership meetings to ensure clarity of agenda and prioritization
· Work with the GC Strategy Team to contribute to strategic planning for GC, utilizing metrics and management insights to inform thinking and direction
· Ensure timely closure of action items from the Cisco CEO Program Management Office
· Provide targeted support in the development and execution of specific cross-divisional and cross-enterprise initiatives
· Develop collaborative working relationships with other regional business to execute common priorities
· Other business-management activities
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· MBA degree at upper honours level or above
· Ability to communicate compellingly – clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
· 10+ years’ experience in IT industry; project-management experience is not required
· Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
· High attention to detail, able to take the initiative, and demonstrate a sense of urgency
· Ability to follow-up and get tasks completed whilst maintaining and building collaborative relationships
· Ability to work under pressure and on multiple assignments, reprioritizing as necessary
· Energetic, ‘can do’ approach with ambition to support the building of a high-performing organization.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.