Cisco Finance Analyst - Commercial Finance in Beijing, China
Finance Analyst - Commercial Finance
Location: Beijing, China
Area of Interest Finance
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1236700
• Ownership of non-standard deals/band analytics and data. Leverage SPA reports and DMR to develop theatre wide reporting to track monthly/quarterly trends around deals analytics, and provide insight to the Theatre Area Controllers in SSF and Sales leadership.
• Responsible for the monthly bookings margin and discount Close package and lead reviews with SSF and CF leadership. Provide pricing metrics, analysis, and insight to support the profitability reviews. Develop customer and partner go-to-market pricing analytics. Responsible for profitability, price framework, and operational metrics theatre reviews and reporting evolution.
• Develop the analytical model to define and validate ‘market price’ bands and lead pricing excellence. Develop band proposals and drive actions with Sales and SSF Region Leads to drive discount/margin accountability and behavior. Identify opportunities to balance field empowerment, Commercial Finance/ DOT volume. Responsible for the price band framework alignment with Cisco’s architecture/technology strategies, market price, and non-standard deal operations.
• Provide operational metrics (monthly/quarterly) such as cycle time and deal count reports to track deals cycle time, non-standard terms, and deal volume with respective to Bands and individual Commercial Finance/DOT. Provide any other adhoc reporting/ analytics requests from CF or other stakeholders.
• Partner with BU to align bands with the technology/product margin/discount strategy. Work with Partner Finance to develop relevant promotions & programs to ensure rules are validate to market price and internal requirements. Ensure that rules in MDM are set up correctly according to Business Units/ Program/ Finance requirements. Develop theatre based competitive and pricing intelligence input to support technology playbook reviews.
• Maintain Commercial Finance operational and reporting tools and help to develop tools required by CF. Eg. DMR, EPS, Deal shake.
• Support any theater changes to business rules, manage MDM assignment changes, users mapping, SHARE hierarchy changes and its related changes. Act as the Business Support Lead backup for the region
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.