Cisco Territory Account Manager， MNC North in Beijing, China
Territory Account Manager， MNC North
Location: Beijing, China
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1239527
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Who You Are
• Building relationships within all layers of named accounts in MNC accounts
• Driving growth through the development and expansion of customer and channel relationships
• Targeting market opportunities by segment and leverage the available resources to aggressively pursue while also showing sales penetration within a target account list of approximately 50 accounts
• Business planning (write and agree to business plans)
• Business reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development)
Who You'll Work With
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Require a minimum BA degree in a technical discipline or equivalent and 10+ years account management experience in a fast-growth, high technology company
• Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability
• Demonstrated experience with solution selling desired
• Experience selling in a high technology and networking industry and knowledge of LAN and/or WAN networks is preferred as well as experience in selling Advanced Technology solutions
• Strong manufactory industry knowledge is a must
• Fluently English Read/Write/Listen/Speak Using Skill is a must
• Commercial working experience is Preferred
• Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred and be able to travelTo be updated
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.