Cisco Pre-Sales Systems Engineer - Enterprise IT in Bellevue, Washington
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer - Enterprise IT
Location: Bellevue, Washington, US
Additional Location(s) Seattle, WA
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1230241
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about technology and looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? Is it important to you to work with a thriving and intelligent team, have the opportunity to professionally develop and enroll in a great benefits package beginning on your first day? If so, we hope you’ll keep reading!
As a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer working with the largest cloud provider in the world and their enterprise networks, you will partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions-setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers-and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs. You’ll gain access to the broad palette of Cisco technologies and applications in the exciting Web vertical market. In addition to your technological aptitude, and your ability to learn quickly and stay current, your interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence.
• Direct account and partner responsibilities for major account
• Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
• Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory
• Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
• Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
• Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems
Who You’ll Work With
At Cisco, our strategy has empowered dozens of Global Service Providers to capture the many growth opportunities made possible by the Internet of Everything and Web. We have enabled service providers to transform the experience, transform the business and transform the architecture with cloud-based capabilities. We leverage our assets to solve our customer’s critical challenges. Do you want to help with this change?
More specifically, as an Enterprise Pre-Sales Systems Engineer on our team, you will work with one of Cisco's largest cloud accounts, with key opportunities in many of the industry's most exciting technology areas.
Who You Are
You’re an experienced pre-sales systems engineer working in the Service Provider space. You’re well-versed in providing technical sales support and showcasing technology solutions to service provider customers. You’re an expert in designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
• BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
• 7+ years-related Pre-Sales experience
• CCIE certification highly desirable and/or preferred
• Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis required
• Enterprise Routing, Switching, Security, and Collaboration experience highly preferred.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart
cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works,
lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.