Cisco Partner Help Desk Analyst in Berlin, Germany
Partner Help Desk Analyst
Location: Berlin, Germany
Additional Location(s) Anywhere in Germany
Area of Interest Technical Support
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Service Provider
Job Id 1230607
As a Partner Help Desk Analyst you will play a crucial role in supporting BroadCloud Service Provider partners (SPs). You will guide SPs with instructions and how-to procedures for all non-break/fix issues.
Partner Help Desk Analyst's objective is to facilitate SPs continued success which requires in-depth knowledge of BroadCloud products and services, customer facing skills, and real passion for continued improvement.
• You'll provide best-in-class support for: SP’s Tier 1 support teams.
• You'll support order management/processing & workflow issues, PSTN and LNP support when required, BroadCloud feature-functionality issues, device How-To, and documentation support through BroadCloud Knowledge-Base repository.
• You'll support internal BroadCloud organizations including Account and Onboarding teams.
• You'll complement the overall support infrastructure for SPs: TAC, BroadCloud Account Team, Onboarding, Activation, and others.
• You'll be responsible for responding to inbound calls, email, IM chats from SPs and agents in need of help.
• You'll provide direction and actionable information to BroadCloud SEs and SPs regarding quotation, order creation, and management as requested.
• You'll provide support and guidance to SPs on:
Examinet and PacketSmart configuration, implementation, and analysis.
All aspects of the BroadCloud MySite configuration.
Catalog Broadsoft Knowledgebase for easy access as a reference in support of SP issues.
Product feature availability.
• You'll investigate potential requirements and resolve possible BroadCloud issues.
• You'll confirm configurations within the lab on behalf of SPs.
• You'll provide advice and direction to the SPs regarding: handling orders, Dashboard configuration, problem-solving confirmation and guidance.
You'll be part Broadsoft's team, now part of Cisco.
BroadSoft is a leading technology innovator in cloud PBX, unified communications, team collaboration and contact center solutions, designed for our service provider customers across the globe.
We are a trusted cloud innovator and market leader. We have continuously innovated in cloud unified communication software and services for the last 20 years — and we can’t stop.
You will be part of a cohesive team that collaborates with partners (SPs), internal organizations (Engineering, Activation, product, etc.), and is constantly growing its knowledge base.
• 2 years of relevant experience.
• Strong customer support skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and over the phone with a variety of partners.
• Fluent in English, and German
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.