Cisco Associate Partner Account Manager in Casablanca, Morocco
Associate Partner Account Manager
Location: Casablanca, Morocco
Additional Location(s) Dakar, Senegal
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1229986
What You'll Do
Come help build Cisco's partner community, our main route to market. The primary responsibility of the Associate Partner Account Manager is to work with Cisco's Partners to develop and grow a profitable business focused on Cisco Solutions. The successful candidate will work with their assigned Partners to develop plans that bring incremental revenue to Cisco and to his/her Partners in strategic focus areas. The APAM will build awareness of the competitive landscape and educate our Partners on strategies to position their Cisco based solutions for success against current and emerging competitors. Candidates should be "team players" with strong communication skills who can work cross-functionally within Cisco to develop ideas, share best practices and execute business plans.
Who You'll Work With
The APAM will work closely with Field and Virtual Partner Account Managers, Systems Engineers, Account Managers, Sales Management and other Cisco resources to ensure alignment and consistency with their Partners’ focused efforts. You will also work closely with the Cisco Teams to understand their business and better align to the local business environment. A great team of hard driving individuals.
Who You Are
To join us, you have:
• 5 to 8-years of experience working with a Manufacturer or Partner in the Technology Industry
• Business acumen in Cloud technologies, Software sales, Managed Services and different partner business models
• A business background that enables engagement with Business Decision Makers along with a sales background that will enable collaboration within Cisco and our Partner community
• A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions for Partners
• The skills to development a Business Plan that combines the Partners’ key initiatives and Cisco’s priorities for mutual success in the marketplace
• A flexible personality to work within a geographically distributed and matrix environment.
• A super flexible, positive, and creative attitude and can work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment
• An autonomous thought process and can drive business results.
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Ability to establish relationships, gain consensus, rapidly establish credibility with and gain confidence of multiple areas across Cisco and Partners
• An understanding of how to frame client business and technical imperatives and inspire confidence with a variety of internal and external constituents
• The ability to develop and clearly articulate objectives using both analytical thinking, reference to facts and best practices
• PASSION, energy, excitement and intensity to be leading!
• 5-years of experience working with a manufacturer or partner in the Technology industry
•Business Acumen in Cloud Technologies, Software Sales, Managed Services and partner business models
• A business and sales background
• A BA/BSC degree in a related field or the equivalent experience
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought-leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
#We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.