Cisco Virtual Sales Specialist in Clayton, Missouri
Virtual Sales Specialist
Location: Clayton, Missouri, US
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
Job Id 1226586
Who You'll Work With
The Virtual Sales Specialist is responsible for driving sales of Cisco’s cloud-delivered security solution, Stealthwatch Cloud. You will work closely with a wide range of customers and Cisco Account Managers to effectively position the Stealthwatch Cloud product offering.
What You’ll Do
· This is a quota carrying Inside Sales role
· Provide support for and build relationships with Cisco counterparts (Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Regional Managers, etc)
· Engage prospects that are generated by various lead generation methods
· Identify decision makers within targeted accounts to begin sales process
· Demonstrate and present the Stealthwatch Cloud service via live web-based demos and in-person presentations
· Ability to build pipeline through individual prospecting & sales development collaboration
· As necessary, travel for prospect meetings and support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
· Overcome objections of prospective customers
· Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
· Attend periodic sales training where applicable
· Properly document and track all prospect & customer information in Salesforce.com
· Provide accurate weekly sales forecasts to management
Who You Are
· Experienced sales person with at least a minimum of 2 to 5 years of software or security sales
· Direct touch sales combined with the ability to work with a motivated channel
· Experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions preferred
· Proven/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement
· Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
· Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth.
· Good all-round knowledge of Security Market and Channel
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Proactive with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
· Task/goal orientated and takes ownership
· High level of attention to detail
· A Bachelors level degree or equivalent technical qualification
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.