Cisco Account Manager - Verizon in Dallas, Texas
Account Manager - Verizon
Location: Dallas, Texas, US
Additional Location(s) Northeast US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1241968
What You’ll Do
We have an exciting Account Manager role open on our team! In this direct sales role, you will work with other Account Managers on the team, Business Units, Engineering, Sales Managers and the Channel Partner Community to plan sales strategies, develop proposals, deliver customer presentations, and close business.
Check out the Details
● You will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of managing Service Provider accounts; and experience with strategic selling for short-term and long-term opportunity management.
● You will be able to position end-to-end solutions and articulate complex technical vision to mid-level and senior customer executives.
● You will present and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
● You will be able to use your strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand customer business requirements and align with Cisco's solutions and close strategic opportunities.
● You will be able to show how you understand customer business objectives and the applicability of Cisco technology as a means to achieving them.
● You have strong negotiation skills to navigate price/value issues that result in a win/win philosophy.
● You will have disciplined experience with prospecting, qualifying and account planning processes.
Who You’ll Work With
At Cisco, our strategy has empowered dozens of Service Providers to capture the many growth opportunities made possible by the Internet of Everything. We have enabled service providers to transform the experience, transform the business and transform the architecture with cloud-based capabilities. We leverage our assets to solve our Service Providers’ critical challenges. Do you want to help with this change? You can have the ability to manage market transitions at one of the largest Service Provider organizations.
This Account Manager role on our Verizon team will entail developing and executing strategies to drive our existing and future Backhaul and Fronthaul solutions through direct customer contact and channel partner engagement throughout the United States. In this role, you will partner and collaborate with our Data Center, Compute, Security AMs/SEs/CSEs, Advanced Services, Services Sales and Channel Partner teams. Success will be measured by increasing our current Backhaul market share and growing the overall business. It is very important to work closely with our BU community to create a healthy, sustainable multi-year pipeline. You must develop and grow senior level BU relationships in order to drive our BUs to develop Verizon’s feature, product and solution needs.
Who You Are
● BS/BA or equivalent.
● 3+ year successful track record in sales and customer management.
● You have the ability to deliver Senior level business value and skills to build strong and enduring customer relationships.
● You are business focused and have demonstrated an understanding of Service Provider needs, success measurements and buying criteria.
● You have experience orchestrating large, extended teams, including engineering, sales, finance and development teams to meet customer needs.
● You are an aggressive self-starter, able to work independently to develop and build mid-level and executive relationships, articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand for Cisco solutions.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.