Cisco Security Services Sales Account Manager in Eschborn, Germany
Security Services Sales Account Manager
Location: Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Additional Location(s) Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Cologne, Munich
Area of Interest Business Development
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1224311
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing and executing Cyber Security and Security Services opportunities in your region, working closely with our sales teams across all client segments. The goal of this role is to drive sales by establishing trusted, advisory relationships with various client executives. This role focuses on understanding the customer’s strategy, their needs and their business requirements in order to recommend the appropriate security consulting / advisory service to help them gain clarity of approach and to close complex, transformational deals.
This role also focuses on achieving revenue goals; forecasting accurately on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; creating account plans; and closing deals.
• Develop list of target accounts as part of an integrated sales strategy within your specified territory and work with Account Teams to develop approach and engagement plans.
• Identify new sales opportunities within the existing Cisco customer base, work with the Account Teams and broader Security Group to qualify opportunities, and priorities activities.
• Leverage and nurture the Cisco partner base, work with the Partner sales teams to win new business deals.
• Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues.
• Drive sales campaigns into target prospect base, working with Cisco field sales and Partner sales teams.
Who You'll Work With
Our team works with Cisco's General Account Management, Advanced Services and Global Security sales teams to help our clients understand their risks and develop sound and practical approaches to manage them. You will have a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing parts of Cisco's Cyber Security business and shape the way companies view, understand and manage their cyber security risk.
Who You Are
• You will be passionate about selling and security consulting and risk services
• You must be able to demonstrate the ability to sell in a consultative style, show understanding of customer requirements, discuss solutions, and sell Cisco’s security value proposition.
• You have highly skilled and effective in recognizing and generating opportunities, technical presentations and consulting as well as closing deals
• Experience in selling security services (Security Strategy Consulting, Risk Management Consulting, Incident Response Services, Compliance Services) and an awareness of the business issues that drive security requirements.
• Established network of contacts and successful track record in sales.
• Exceptional communications skills.
• Fluent German and English
• Demonstrated success with selling to C-level management teams.
• Experience working in a matrix organization structure or overlay sales function.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.