Cisco Virtual Sales Specialist Cloud Collaboration - Germany in Eschborn, Germany
Virtual Sales Specialist Cloud Collaboration - Germany
Location: Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Additional Location(s) Germany
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1224562
What you'll Do
Cisco has a market leading position within the conferencing and NGM market place. This opportunity is for an experienced conferencing / NGM sales professional within Cisco’s Global Virtual Sales Organisation (GVSO) to drive conferencing and NGM in Commercial Sales in Germany.
The Virtual Sales Specialis (VSS) you will be responsible for developing and executing conferencing and NGM opportunities in Germany, working closely with our sales teams and partners across all Commercial segments.
In this role you will:
● Responsible for working with Field Sales, Channel and Marketing personnel to develop & build sales pipeline
● Develop & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, cold prospecting, and penetrating new accounts
● Effectively team with Field Sales personnel to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
● Utilizes Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and drive progression of opportunities through the sales cycle
● Direct lead generation and follow up activities based on prospecting, marketing events, and inquiries
Who You'll Work With
Cisco is looking for a Virtual Sales Specialist who will be responsible for working with field sales, channel and marketing to drive growth across the Cisco product suite in his/her assigned territory.
Who You Are
● 3-5 years’ successful track record in a similar role within a software company
● Goal-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
● Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cisco’s products and services.
● Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook & Office products critical
● Fluent German AND English
● Experience selling conferencing and NGM products, services and software
● Experience with Salesforce.com
Should be based in Germany
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.