Cisco Virtual Sales Specialist Security in Eschborn, Germany
Virtual Sales Specialist Security
Location: Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1239003
Virtual Sales Specialist
What you'll Do
Cisco has a market leading position within the Security market place and has the highest market share for network security. This opportunity is for an experienced Security sales professional within Cisco’s Global Virtual Sales Organisation (GVSO) to drive the Security Business in Commercial Sales.
As Virtual Sales Specialists(VSS) you will be responsible for developing and executing Security opportunities in your region, working closely with our sales teams across all Commercial segments.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco is looking for a Virtual Sales Specialist who will be responsible for working with field sales and marketing to drive growth across the Cisco product suite in his/her assigned territory.
What You'll Do
● Responsible for working with Field Sales and Marketing personnel to develop & build sales pipeline
● Develop & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, cold prospecting, and penetrating new accounts
● Effectively team with Field Sales personnel to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
● Utilizes Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and drive progression of opportunities through the sales cycle
● Direct lead generation and follow up activities based on prospecting, marketing events, and inquiries
● Demonstrate through D-Cloud demos, proof of concepts and trials.
Who You Are
● 3-5 years’ successful track record in a similar role within a software company
● Goal-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
● Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cisco’s products and services.
● Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook & Office products critical
● Experience selling Security and/or Network/wireless products
● Fluency in German and English
Experience with Salesforce.com
Understanding of recurring offers (software & services)
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things– and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Ourtechnology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more– from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and inour communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#LI - PRIORITY
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.