Cisco Client Services Manager in Farmington, Connecticut
Client Services Manager
Location: Farmington, Connecticut, US
Additional Location(s) Massachusetts
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
Job Id 1231528
Client Services Executive
What You'll Do
You will manage all aspects of the customer account with respect to Service deal transactions. Drive the execution of customer facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner Manage service pricing and margins according to agreed upon terms. Coordinate with cross-functional teams. Sell solutions based on current and new portfolio of service offers. Understand and effectively navigating customers' and partners' procurement process. Build relationships with customers and partners in positions that directly or indirectly influence the procurement process. Properly qualifying opportunities to ensure optimization of Cisco resource. Drive Multiyear Services Contract Renewals and high attach rate in your assigned customers. Follow standardized and optimized sales processes. Utilize extended services team resources and tools, as appropriate based on defined engagement models, throughout the sell cycle, including SSA's, Proposal and SOW teams, Cisco Consulting, Field and Practice Delivery. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving business objectives.
Effectively manage personal time and productivity. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and manage account plans using all relevant data (renewals, new product funnel, potential upgrades and end-of-support situations). Maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction. Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods. Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information. Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships. Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Who You'll Work With
This position centers around account management and requires relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel in order to identify opportunities and ensure deals are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Who You Are
You will apply knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing. Monitoring a course of action to accomplish broad territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
· Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
· Customer Focus: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Negotiation: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
· CXO Relevancy: Adding value by proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer/partner, conveying a firm understanding of the customer's/partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility; effectively influencing other people to accept a solution; clearly connecting solutions to business needs.
· Critical Thinking: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues, available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances and probable consequences.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
● BA degree - MBA or graduate degree preferred.
● 5+ years of industry experience.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.