Cisco Customer Solutions Architect in Farmington, Connecticut
Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Farmington, Connecticut, US
Additional Location(s) Boxborough MA
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Software Development, Testing
Job Id 1231637
What You'll Do
Cisco seeks a Customer Solutions Architect to partner with our Client Executives to act as a trusted advisor in an account(s) and demonstrate the business value of Cisco solutions and architectures by aligning opportunities with a 3-5 year architectural vision. They will be a senior customer / partner-focused technical sales professional with intimate knowledge of business drivers and networking environment, including adjacent technology and solution areas.
Who You'll Work With
· Develop high level technical relationships (CTO, CXO, Senior Network Architect) within an account
· Leverage existing business relationships with the Account Team, IBSG, and BDMs internally, and various technology and business groups within customers' organizations to ensure disparate initiatives tie into the overall business big picture
· Seek out opportunities to partner with and mentor less-experienced teammates to share leading practices and help strengthen their capabilities
· Leverage Cisco marketing intelligence resources for industry knowledge and trends
Who You Are
· Identify top opportunities and design top-down future state architectures and associated Cisco technical strategy
· Create innovative architectural solutions to solve customer business problems
· Develop and Present Solutions
· Selectively review and approve significant RFPs and proposals for complex technical solutions
· Coordinate with senior client leadership, channels and partner teams and other appropriate services and organizations to provide a vision for the account team in terms of technology focus and relationship development
· Leverage TSN resources on an ongoing basis
· Deliver and / or support delivery of technical presentations to customers
· Deliver architecture selling concept and methodology in Partner CTO / SE events to selected loyal Cisco partners
· Collaborate with key partners on architecture disciplines and best practices
The key performance traits for this role include:
Creating Business Relevance
Solution and Architectural Selling
Building Competitive Intelligence
Optimizing Sales Performance
Working Across Boundaries
Driving the Cisco Vision
Candidate will have at least 10 years of networking experience and 5 years of field experience working with named accounts as a Systems Engineer or equivalent.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.