Cisco Datacenter Leader GSP EMEAR in Feltham, United Kingdom
Datacenter Leader GSP EMEAR
Location: Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Additional Location(s) EMEAR
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1231597
Cisco is seeking a Senior Business and Technical Leader focused on driving all aspects of our DC business (both Telco and IT) into the EMEAR Global Service Provider (GSP)accounts, currently a $330m business.
You will be responsible for owning the business strategy and overlay number across EMEAR working closely with the sales regions and account teams to help enable a successful Datacenter business, identifying expertise to grow the team, and facilitating key partnerships between customer and internal organizations. This is an ideal position for someone who has a proven track record of building and scaling high performance sales engineering and architecture teams and in a dynamic technology company.
• You will be building engineering and architecture programs including DC Switching, Compute, MANO, NFVI and Analytics.
• You will establish a strategic business partnership with the EMEAR GSP Account teams and the Cisco WW Engineering organization that is visible to the team, customer and Cisco internal organizations (Development, Services, Marketing, Finance, etc.) in all aspects of the business.
• You will enable a a focused technical/architecture strategy for DC across EMEAR GSP resources to build a community, provide focus and successful customer engagement.
• Provide one voice back into Engineering for new features, product launches and help drive SP relevant features.
• Provide focus for the transition to Telco DC including both centralized and Network DC.
• You will lead interlock process between the Field Sales team and the Development and Services organizations to define and prioritize key technical requirement for products, solutions and services to meet current and future customer needs.
• You will build relationships with customer executives, vendors, partners and corporate service organizations to position Cisco technology architectures and manage successful demos/CPOCs that allow customers to gain competitive advantage through use of Cisco technology.
• Continuous self and team development with regard to fast-paced and changing Cloud, Open Source Software and DevOps technologies and processes to ensure state-of-the-art readiness to apply diverse solutions to customers' business and technical requirements.
• 5+ years related experience.
• DC vendor or SP experience
• Cisco experience highly desirable
• Pre-Sales experience required.
• Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
• MBA or equivalent highly desirable.
• Deep Business and Technical understand of selling and deploying DC solutions
• Excellent written, oral communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
At Cisco, each person brings their excellent talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.