Cisco Partner Account Manager in Feltham, United Kingdom
Partner Account Manager
Location: Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking
Job Id 1241939
A Partner Account Manager is responsible for driving credibility and trust with senior executives within the Partner(s) which inspire investment in Cisco centric practices and solution offerings.
With the creation and execution of a Partner Business Plan, you will influence partner business transformation in the form of new solution/service offerings, Unique Value Propositions & Differentiation, Sales & Operational Processes, and Internal consumption of Cisco solutions. You will also build trust, credibility & relevance with Partners’ sales teams to increase the number of active Partner AM sellers of Cisco solutions utilising Cisco programs, training and support services
• Establish trusted advisor relationships with assigned Cisco Partner(s) at all levels (C-level, LoB, Sales and IT decision makers).
• Act as a Partner advocate who orchestrates deep relationships between Partner(s), Direct Sales Team and rest of Cisco.
• Build strategic relationships between Cisco, Partners and key ecosystem Partners for joint solutions and offers.
• Act as a strategic business advisor that helps Partner(s) develop business outcome-based solutions and capture market transitions for sustainable, profitable growth.
• Focuses on enablement with Partner(s) to develop sales talent, skills and capabilities.
• Promotes adoption of certifications, specialisations and Cisco Partner Programs.
• Guides partners on how to fully utilise Cisco's programs, promotions and resources to increase profitability.
• Responsible for influencing and driving strategic planning and investment to accelerate Partner(s) sales goals. Accountable for Partner(s) revenue growth and execution of GTM strategies with Partner.
Who You'll work with
Another area of focus will be to drive strategic alignment between our Partners & Cisco’s Sales Teams to maximise our collective success. This will require working with Cisco Regional Sales Managers and account teams to develop, communicate & execute Regional and Vertical Go-to-Market, Channel Plans which include: big bet partner identification, early engagement/inclusion initiatives, and loyalty, recognition, & communication plans.
Who you are:
• A business background that enables engagement with Business Decision Makers along with a sales background that will enable collaboration within Cisco and our Partner community
• You must be able to demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment.
• You should be able to exhibit strong strategic thinking, initiative and leadership skills.
• The skills to develop a Business Plan that combines the Partner’s key initiatives and Cisco’s priorities for mutual success in the marketplace
• You should have a solid track record in selling IT solutions and knowledge and competence within networking and communication solutions is a clear advantage.
• Must have strong relationship selling skills within the channels community and be able to lead sales calls at every level of an account, executive level or otherwise.
• Must be a self-starter and strong closer with multi-tasking ability. Understanding of business organisations and their buying cycles is required.
• You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ideally have experience of working with ITSP type Partners, including SI’s and Outsourcers.
Indian language skill would be an advantage, although not essential.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.