Cisco Systems Engineer - UK SP Acc's in Feltham, United Kingdom
Systems Engineer - UK SP Acc's
Location: Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1227308
What You'll Do
Systems Engineers in Cisco are technical leads that advise and support Sales teams with pre-sales and deep technical knowledge.
You will be a part of an expanding team selling to UK&I Global Service Provider Accounts (Inmarsat, Hutchison, Colt) working across a vast portfolio of Software, Switching, Routing, Wireless Lan, Network Orchestration, DataCenter, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Things and Security.
In this job you will:
• Translate customer needs in high level solutions design.
• Bring new networking technologies to market.
• Liaise with the Business Units and Technical Marketing to understand our products, technologies and Services.
• Continuously help develop our solutions by providing feedback from the field.
• Help our partners refine their go-to-market strategy and technical portfolio.
• Prepare model RFP's and response to customer RFP's.
• Conduct training and technical workshops for Customers, Partners and internal teams.
• Understand competitor offerings and provide input to the sales team on product positioning and differentiation.
• Represent Cisco on community forums and customer facing events.
• Handle post-sales escalation and resolve issues, by coordinating and working with all internal and external stakeholders.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Pre-sales delivers the message about the vital role the network plays to our customers and partners.
New demands on the network are calling for new solutions: SDN, Fog Computing, iWAN and, more importantly, secure networks that can sense and enforce security threats.
We help customers understand how to use these state of the art networks. And make it possible for them to achieve their business goals in ways they would never have imagined.
The network touches everything: come and define it with us.
Who You Are
• You bring [2 +] years pre-sales engineering or technical customer facing experience.
• You have BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
• Preferably have CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certifications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Write and speak English and fluently.
• Thorough understanding and deep dive into some or all of the following technologies: Switching, Routing, Wireless LAN, network orchestration, Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Things and Security.
• Knowledge of Cisco products and Cisco certifications are preferred.
• Adept at using initiative, discretion and judgment to apply technical solutions to complex sales opportunities.
• Adept at customer interactions from the CIO through to technical staff.
• Knowledge of sales cycle.
• Impactful verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills.
• Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience.
• Ability to work independently and remotely as well as with your team to accomplish objectives.
• Good understanding of the market space and offerings.
• Ability to train and coach others in our enterprise technologies.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.