Cisco Account Manager, US - SLED in Franklin, Tennessee
Account Manager, US - SLED
Location: Franklin, Tennessee, US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
Job Id 1230951
What You'll Do
Is selling technology products and services your passion? Do you want to work for a company with a broad and evolving solutions portfolio that provides collaborative sales and technical support to generate revenue? Do you want a company that has excellent benefits, strong employee programs, and an awesome PTO policy that begins on day one? If so, we hope you'll read further about this Account Manager role at Cisco!
Who You'll Work With
Do you want to consistently work with industry leaders and knowledge experts that will help shape your future and career? Join a team of Account Managers and support Cisco current and new clients. You'll work with a team in Tennessee and must be in proximity to the Franklin Cisco office and surrounding territory.
Who You Are
A successful Account Manager for this team will have the following background:
• 3+ years' sales experience in the technology/IT industry; knowledge of Cisco solutions or that of a competitor is a plus.
• Strong collaboration skills and relationships with vendor ecosystem.
• Public Sector experience preferred.
• Strong skills in prospecting, replacing a competitive incumbent, and protecting the installed base.
• Demonstrated knowledge of a process for managing a large territory including pipeline development, partner engagement, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
• Operational excellence in forecasting, exceeding quota, account planning and presentation skills.
• Ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
• In-depth knowledge of funding application success with customers through eRate, bonds, i3, Stimulus, green programs, ITRP, or other funding resources preferred.
• Critical skills to demonstrate are calling at multiple levels within the customer, managing partner relationships, and account planning with an extended team including Cisco Capital, CA, AT, Channels, Cisco Business Units and others.
BS degree or equivalent preferred.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.