Cisco Technical Solutions Architect, Collaboration 1228555 in Glendale, California
Technical Solutions Architect, Collaboration 1228555
Location: Glendale, California, US
Additional Location(s) Los Angeles, CA
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1228555
What You’ll Do
Is professional development and the ability to work with a fast-growing team meaningful to you? Do you want to be challenged and compensated for your hard work while having a work life balance? Cisco is well-known in the marketplace for providing you with this as well as a first-class benefits package on your first day.
As a Technical Solutions Architect, you’ll play a crucial role in facilitating the success of the Cisco Field sales teams in selling the full suite of Collaboration products, software, solutions, and services with measurable sales objectives for the region you support. You will be the authority in the dynamic collaboration technology group. You will to drive near and long-term Collaboration revenue and build a future pipeline working both on tactical and strategic level on accounts in your sales territory.
On our US Commercial team, you will be embracing unprecedented innovation and tremendous opportunity for growth. You will succeed because as a team we listen to our customers and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our customers are versatile, agile and adopt technology fast to compete aggressively and grow their business. The US Commercial team provides you with unlimited opportunities to succeed at Cisco. Our culture will support and empower you.
You aren’t just a tech geek, you have the personal skills to go along with it! Do you have experience selling Cisco specific products? Then that’s even better! These types of products include UC, Video, and Workspace Collaboration solutions to address specific customer business needs. In this position, you will be working with technology experts to help them position the solution effectively against opposing offerings. A technical background in IP Telephony is critical and sales experience is important. Certifications in both Cisco UC and Microsoft OCS are desirable. This is a great opportunity to work as a leader in the Collaboration field, with today's most creative products, in a dynamic environment.
• Maintain a broad knowledge of the business economics and trends of the industries and vertical markets in which one's customers conduct business and knowledge of how Cisco solutions add financial and strategic value
• Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions
• Technical and sales support for major account opportunities
• Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
• Understand and articulate Cisco's Collaboration Architectures and Vision
• Facilitate better communications and understanding of customer requirements between customers, corporate and the field
• Build, present and document technical solutions
• Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
• Drive identified major account opportunities (i.e. technical consulting, upper level management presentations, Cisco technology solutions, product requirements, and design validation)
We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are the dreamers and we are doers.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.