Cisco Sr. Software Engineer - Mac in Hangzhou, China
Sr. Software Engineer - Mac
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
Job Id 1229156
Who You'll Work With
Join a dynamic group that is developing the next generation of cloud-based collaboration and mobile applications for Cisco. With a head start of 50 million users and nearly all Fortune 500 companies, this group leads the industry. Help change the way that people collaborate.
What You'll Do
· Work with team to coding Mac client new feature;
· Research, implement and maintain improved rendering technology for Mac Client;
· Write some documents for design, troubleshooting;
· Do some research to improve team's productivity;
· Research, implement and maintain improved client module architectures
· Check customer issues and fix bugs;
Who You Are:
· BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering 7+ years professional Software Development experience, it is better that has over 3 year on Mac OS projects
· Deep knowledge of Xcode and Objective C, ideally experience with Mac OS Framework as well
· Solid understanding and experience with REST, XML, JSON, and both public and private APIs
· A deep commitment to writing quality code, experience and preference for working in a committed TDD, Agile environment
· Experience with continues delivery tooling(build, test and release automation) also a strong plus
· Strong problem-resolve, troubleshooting skills and technical solution evaluation.
· Great at team work self-driven and highly-motivated, Willing to take ownership and make commitment
· Great at writing and oral in English
· Great at communication
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.