Cisco Technical Leader - Data Center in Jerusalem, Israel
Technical Leader - Data Center
Location: Jerusalem, Yerushalayim, Israel
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Security
Job Id 1229050
What You'll Do
In this role you will work with product development and ensure a high return on investment (ROI) on our engineering efforts. You will also work closely with multiple customers and new customer opportunities, as well as with numerous technology partners, and various functions within the organization.
Who You'll Work With
To succeed and excel in this role you have strong leadership and inter-personal skills, as well as methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
• Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
• Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
• Work with management to create product plans and roadmaps and communicate product strategy and roadmap to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Translate strategy into product requirements, scoped and prioritized based on business and customer impact. Work with engineering to refine product requirements and see them through delivery to customers.
• Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
• Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
• Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
• Work with partners to utilize best of breed solutions that complement our product
• Represent the company by visiting customers and new leads, as well as by participating in industry tradeshows and marketing events
Who You Are ?
At a minimum, we require you to have:
• Proven track record of excellence.
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
• Creative thinking skills
• Strong soft skills and ability to work with and influence a large range of internal and external stakeholders
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Goal driven with proven self-management skills
• Background in software development, product management or program management – advantage
• Academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MBA – advantage
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
#We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.