Cisco Junior Software Engineer-Cloud Video Applications in Kortrijk, Belgium
Junior Software Engineer-Cloud Video Applications
Location: Kortrijk, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
Job Id 1233688
Are you pushing the envelope? Here at Cisco Video Group, you'll be designing, implementing, and empowering the world’s fastest growing video cloud deployment platform. You will collaborate as part of a disruptive software engineering team that is passionate about transforming the world. Together, we want to bring video to any device. Our team, consisting of enthusiastic specialists, spans multiple locations in different continents.
Our customers are the lead Cable and Telecom operators worldwide. Over the years we have built a significant base with high-quality video processing equipment. In this high-paced technological landscape, we want to lead the transformation of the infrastructure into a virtualized cloud-based ecosystem.
In this challenging role as a cloud video application developer, you will:
• Design and implement application in the video and audio processing domain.
• Drive Architecture in a cloud computing environment
• Assure the quality of your deliverables
• Check-in with customers, discuss their requirements and help them tackle their challenges
• You will work with many people in our worldwide organization
• You will Continuously be learning new technologies and upskilling
You will have excellent design skills with strong C++ experience. We also love to have Engineers with analytic mindsets and that are quality driven. You will also need to be able to speak English fluently to work with our global teams.
• Knowledge on Virtualization and Cloud Computing infrastructure (OpenStack, Containers, Ansible …)
• Security basics
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.