Cisco CMS Incident Manager in Krakow, Poland
CMS Incident Manager
Location: Krakow, Poland
Area of Interest Engineer - Network
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1230579
What You’ll Do
All CMS team members are expected to add value in the following areas:
· Understand and meet customer agreements (SLO/SLA/commitments)
· Follow and participate in the improvement of established team processes
· Identify and adhere to cost reduction measures
· Accountable for following established team processes
· Understand ITIL framework (Event, Incident, Change & Problem Management)
· Collaborate with peers and cross-functional teams
· Maintaining knowledge required to perform role effectively
· Participate in regular synch ups
· Actively share / develop innovation and automations for continued improvement
Specific to the role of Incident Manager, responsibilities may include:
· Provide management coverage and guidance on all P1, P2, and other high visibility incidents:
o Notify the management team through an e-page or appropriate mailer with the incident number and bridge information within XX minutes
o Provide internal and external executive level updates to all stakeholders
o Ensure incident team has an active voice and is driving the troubleshooting
o Assign tasks and track follow up actions
o Engage additional resources as needed
o Collaborate with cross functional teams (AS, TAC, etc) to ensure unified messaging to customer
o Assist with the development and delivery of RCA through collaboration with cross functional teams when necessary
o Proactively identify and collaborate on issues that need to be escalated to Problem Management
o Works on complex problems where analysis of situations requires in-depth evaluation of factors
o Participate in an on-call rotation with other Incident Managers
o Act as queue manager to ensure incidents have an owner as needed
· Assist Operation Managers with daily management tasks
o Review operational metrics and drive team performance
o Refine/Improve Incident processes to drive team towards SLO goals and to ensure repeatable customer experience
o Participate in incident ticket reviews to provide ongoing feedback to the Incident Team
o Mentor and coach Incident Team
o Support and backup other Incident Managers
· Maintain productive customer relationships
o Assist with new customer onboarding to establish process
o Participate in the development and delivery of regular service reviews
o Serve as an escalation point for both technical and political customer escalations
Who You’ll Work With
The Cloud & Managed Services team provides second/third level technical support for Cloud / Hybrid solutions and cloud enabled end point products on a worldwide basis via inbound/outbound phone calls, email, web and remote access. Provide consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug solutions for Cisco customers, partners, account teams along with collaborating with other TAC engineers to resolve issues.
Who You Are
You are a self-starter who requires little oversight to achieve your goals and meet your objectives. You work well with others and are truly a team player. Customer satisfaction is in your DNA. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are able to see the big picture even when analyzing multiple complex factors under pressure. You have a technical background and understand the fundamentals of troubleshooting.
· 4-8 years of experience in a Network Operations, Technical Assistance Center, where acting as focal point for escalated incidents.
· Strong technical experience with Cisco Unified Communications, including: CUCM, UCCE, UCCX, CUC.
· ITIL Foundation level knowledge.
· 2-5 years’ experience in a team leadership role while acting as a liaison with external/internal customers.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize workload while managing customer commitments.
· Strong written/verbal communications skillset.
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.