Cisco Senior Accountant in Krakow, Poland
Location: Krakow, Poland
Area of Interest Finance
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1233974
• Statutory / Tax management and compliance
• Manage relationships with outsourced Statutory / Tax service provider for compliance, execution, and associated local filings and audits.
• Main point of contact for the Statutory / Tax compliance vendor to ensure that local General Ledgers are maintained as required. Provide review and assurance on all areas of the General Ledger including reconciliations and US to local GAAP differences.
• Act as a key focal point for escalation as well as managing relationships with local authorities where required.
• Teamwork with the Tax team on the execution of the annual Tax package and the segmented P&L exercise.
• Responsible for compliance related audit activities for both internal Cisco audits and external auditors. Coordination and review
• Collaborate with Process Leads (Opex, Cash, Intercompany transactions, Fixed Assets, Payroll Accounting) to ensure accurate end-to-end entity figures during the month. The Process Leads will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting processes and will provide all the information needed to the International Accounting GL Leads to proceed with the management of the close, push and reporting to consolidate in line with the Cisco policies.
• Work with the P&L Manager to ensure that all bookings are correct and in line with policy including OPEX & balance.
• Act as a key escalation point for issue resolution. Work with key partners and employees to resolve and manage such issues.
• Responsible for periodical balance sheet reviews at entity level.
• Conduct periodic review with the Business Units at entity level (sales finance etc.).
• Business partnership with key customers across the business. Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of information and ensure all upstream and downstream data sources are controlled effectively.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.