Cisco Product Management Operations Manager in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Product Management Operations Manager
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, US
Additional Location(s) RTP, BXB
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1229479
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Product Operations Manager to join the SPVSS Product Management Operations organization. This team is responsible for architecting and driving cross-SPVSS business transformation initiatives, for maintenance of the solutions portfolio, and for the orderability of those solutions, from New Product Introduction (NPI) through the product lifecycle.
The Product Operations Manager will be required to use, experience, business analysis, forecasting and quantitative techniques to help SPVSS Product Managers make key decisions in new product and solutions introduction as well as entirely new business constructs, such as cloud-based solutions. He/she will enable Product Management to ensure new offerings and business constructs conform to industry and/or Cisco best practices and policy, and regulatory compliance, such as SOX and COSI. He/she will also reconcile solution packaging and GTM strategies to ensure continuity across the SPVSS portfolio of product and solution offerings. He/she will provide subject matter expertise regarding proper product positioning, pricing rationalization, offer definition, offer constructs, and overall offer enablement.
• Will act as a key consultant and be responsible for creating strategies to resolve orderability barriers, provide recommendations for process improvements and tool implementation, and writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s) for the above.
• Will be responsible for working with a cross functional group across the company that includes other BU/x-BU Product Managers, Solutions/Marketing Managers, Commercial Office/Business Development leadership, Global Sales and Global Services and Support, BU Finance, Global Supply Management, Engineering, OMO and OLE stakeholders to ensure successful execution of projects and product/solution rollout.
• Work closely with SPVSS Operations program managers, Product owners/ Product Managers, Marketing Managers and Business Development/Commercial Operations leads to drive program execution.
• Synthesize stakeholder insights, quantitative and qualitative data, and business drivers into process concepts and tools requirements.
• Provide ongoing program plans, tracking and status on offers
• Create, update or modify Product Management process flows, presentations and training content to affect new process adoption.
• A broad understanding of Cisco’s SPVSS business and solutions is a plus
• A strong understanding of service provider and video content network product offerings, supply chain operations, finance, regulatory requirements and Cisco business and NPI systems and tools is required.
• A strong understanding of Cisco’s orderability process, monetization models, Annuity/Subscription Billing Platform and SaaS/Cloud subscription offers is required.
• Excellent program/project management skills, including excellent communication and a track record of influencing outcomes and optimizing schedules.
• Deep experience in the development of work flows, tools requirements definition, training content, and change adoption techniques.
• Familiarity with Agile development, CPDM, CSDM practice, with ability to work in a complex, high-tech environment is crucial.
• Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including the field
• Demonstrate good judgment in identifying problems in advance, navigating competing priorities and proposing solutions.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, meet deadlines, and succeed under pressure
• Solid understanding of product structure and portfolio concepts.
Education & Experience
• BSEE/CS or Bachelor’s in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent
• MBA preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.