Cisco Customer Support Engineer (CSE) - Email Security - 1223575 in Mexico City, Mexico
Customer Support Engineer (CSE) - Email Security - 1223575
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Area of Interest Technical Support
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1223575
The Business Entity
Cisco Technical Services is a compelling reason for our customer to repeatedly choose Cisco. Through constant innovation and a commitment to customer success, TS will continue to lead the industry in collaborative support across all solutions and technologies.
The Email Security support team delivers world class technical consulting and support to a large portion of Cisco’s customer base. Our vision is to drive customer loyalty through our compelling support experience, and our team does this every day by solving complex, confusing, and often cutting edge network security problems. Come innovate with us and make a difference in the constant fight for secure networking.
Role & Responsibilities
● Review customer data in the form of network topologies, and crash, log, or other device files for anomalies.
● Deliver solutions that lead to problem resolution or mitigation with a high level of customer satisfaction.
● Be able to listen to, accept, and follow direction from more senior engineers.
● Effectively engage resources outside your team to further the troubleshooting and resolution of issues which may include other technical support engineers, account teams, partners, and development engineers.
● Experience troubleshooting networking issues
● Advanced understanding of fundamental networking theory
● BS in a technical field (CS/CE/EE preferred) and 2-3 years of experience in network support
● 1-2 year’s experience supporting network security products
● Experience with email security solutions
● Linux Administration/FreeBSD
● Advanced Wireshark analysis
● Web Proxy support experience
● Python Programming experience
● CCNA Security certification
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.