Cisco Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico
Cybersecurity Sales Specialist - Mexico
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1237478
What You’ll Do
We have an exciting Cybersecurity Sales Specialist role open in our Global Security Sales Organization! You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a passion for delivering world-class technology and services that protect our customers from the network to the endpoint to the Cloud. As part of your DNA, you are an aggressive, self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco’s opportunity within the customer environment, position and promote the partner and customer value proposition for Cisco’s Security Architecture, articulate Cisco’s product and business strategies, and create the demand that makes deals happen!
Check out details:
• Develop and lead security account plans and strategies for existing as well as potential customers in the Commercial segment in Mexico and the accounts assigned to it leveraging all available resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services, Cisco on Cisco, etc.)
• Drive double digit revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities
• Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations using SFDC
• Identify major projects within the largest accounts and managing activities to maximize product and services revenue across the account base
• Provide customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required
• Forge high-level relationships within critical strategic accounts to win incremental product and service business
• Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical excellence in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges
• Team with Cisco Channel Team and authorized channel partners and Distributors on sales opportunities leveraging their capabilities where appropriate. Identify new partners, develop all partners with Cisco Resources and grow the partner execution to excel in this market space
Who You’ll Work With
In this role as Cybersecurity Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for all sales of Cisco Security technologies. This candidate must be able to forge and grow new relationships within the customer and partner base via both direct and indirect touch to drive significant revenue growth while ensuring internal alignment.
Who You Are
• Direct touch sales combined with experience working in a matrixed organization and working with partners to maximize results
• Experienced sales person with at least a minimum of 8 to 10 years of security sales
• Experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Next Generation Firewalls, VPNs, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions
- Proven experience integrating cybersecurity to other technologies (routing, switching, wireless,data center, etc.)
• Proven/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement in at least 5 of the last 7 years
• Large, complex deal management experience as well as geographic territory execution of account and partner plans
• Able to create and execute on a go-to-market plan for the Commercial (Mid Market, SMBs, etc.) Segment in Mexico which factors in a total systems-based security approach
• Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
• Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth.
• Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities
• Good all round knowledge of Security Market, Channel and End-Users
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills • Proactive with ability to succeed in an dynamic environment
• Goal orientated and takes ownership
• Self-starter, ability to work remotely from own initiative
• High level of attention to detail, able to demonstrate competence building and executing a large geographic plan across multiple Service Provider accounts
• Ability to travel is required
• A Bachelors level degree or equivalent technical qualification
• Advanced English communication skills (oral and written)
Why Cisco Security
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) - GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.