Cisco Software Sales Specialist in Mexico City, Mexico
Software Sales Specialist
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Software Development, Testing
Job Id 1241085
What You’ll Do
Today, software solutions represent $10B+ for Cisco. Cisco is transforming the way customers consume and derive value from our solutions. In Latin America, we are adding a Software Sales Specialist position to accelerate our success with new consumption models, specifically Enterprise License Agreements, Volume Programs and subscription offers in Mexico.
The Software Sales team will drive software revenue growth with Latin America’s customer by working with field sales teams to identify, develop, price and close multi-architecture enterprise agreements. This individual will be responsible for leading the sales motion change from Hardware to a Software Life Cycle motion: Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew. Tremendous focus will be placed on adoption services alignment to our largest deals to make sure we are delivering outcomes for customers and securing long-term recurring revenue for Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
All individuals on the team work together to drive a life cycle approach to our customer engagements from initial purchase to adoption and usage of the software through referenceable customer status and finally contract renewal. This person will shape the future software selling strategies of Mexico, as Cisco shapes the future of technology offers and business solutions.
Who You Are
As the absolute expert in each of the new consumption models, the primary role will be acceleration of Enterprise Agreements, Volume Programs and subscription transactional deals.
You are a Sales Executive who positions the value of Cisco’s new consumption models and a Coach/Mentor to Account Managers and Sales Specialists.
You engage with the Business Entities to align current and new offers to the Latin American markets, work with Latin America’s based Software Sales Specialists to drive successful sales strategies and enablement programs.
You drive service attach for adoption of software, the renewal of enterprise agreements on time and with expanded suites and programming to make sure our customers are evaluating enterprise agreements during HW refresh periods and Service contract renewals.
Our minimum qualifications for this role are:
· Software and sales experience required
· 10+ years of experience in the industry
· Strong Knowledge of the Mexico market
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects a must
· Strategic program management and leadership experience desired
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional team player with ability to quickly develop and foster cross-functional relationships
· Proven track record in stakeholder management and ability to exercise influence to achieve a desired outcome
· Travel to engage customers, partners and account teams on the life cycle model
· Exceptional communicator with superior interpersonal skills and comfortable speaking to executives on a 1:1 or in groups.
· Experience leading/supporting market sales engagements and developing initial relationships into long term partnerships and sales
· Fluent in English and Spanish
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.