Cisco Software Engineer in Milpitas, California
Location: Milpitas, California, US
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Software Development, Testing
Job Id 1240265
Who We Are
The main goal of TCG is to be the recognized industry leader in the Cloud Collaboration Market as well as to be the industry spotlight that attracts top talent. The strategy is to sustain innovation in our current billion dollar product line, and to develop innovative new products for the future that expand and disrupt the market to stay competitive.
What You’ll Do
Our goal is to build software technologies to change the way enterprise users communicate.
• In DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Agile development environment you will be working as development team member.
• The role will require you to innovate & develop server side technologies and/or User Experience.
• Write, modify, and debug software for cloud, server side applications. Use source debuggers and visual development environments. Test and document software for server applications.
Who You Are
We are looking for engineers who are ready to make difference in the world of collaboration technologies. You must be fascinated with the social media and collaborative technological experiences available today. Here is the chance for you to work on similar technologies that are built for business. You will be innovating in the areas of Webex, Webex Teams, and Video Conferencing, to name a few.
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or an equivalent field with preferably 2+ years of experience.
• Extraordinary software engineering talent
• Cloud Security oriented thinking.
• Knowledge of some of following, Server side Java programming, Servlet, JDBC, Spring, Tomact & Apache, Cassandra
• Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, or collaboration technologies are a plus. • A passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you.
• A plus if some of the extensively used technologies like Containers, Cassandra, Open stack, VMWare, Puppet, Linux etc.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.