Cisco Payroll/ Travel & Entertainment Analyst in Moscow, United States
Payroll/ Travel & Entertainment Analyst
Location: Moscow, Russian Federation
Area of Interest Finance
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1232864
The FGSS Employee Services organization will provide a consistent interface to the business and integrated management of services regardless of traditional functional boundaries. Organization is committed to dramatically improving our effectiveness and the Cisco experience for our customers, partners, employees, and shareholders.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of a dynamic team, with many years’ experience which was created to drive the future of small entity payroll in alignment with the global payroll vision. Joining this team will offer challenges to the candidate to influence and inspire our business partner collaboration.
What You'll Do
Reports to Emerging markets Operations Manager
Mentored by a senior payroll analyst/team lead
Interface with stakeholders in Human Resources and Finance.
Responsible for management & oversight of outsourced payrolls
Travel & entertainment overview and analysis for # Russian entities
Implementation of law/social/tax changes
Ensure Compliance for all expenses reports & payroll
Create and post required journals
Check and upload payroll and T&E data as required
AMEX card maintenance & support
Employee support for payroll and expenses
Check & validate payroll related payments to employees, Tax Authorities and Social Security Office
Provide support for monthly reconciliations of all payroll related General Ledger Accounts
Participate and perform monthly auditing of T&E expenses, testing and monitoring of process controls
Identify and coordinate corrections and remediation with relevant stakeholders
Financial Analysis and planning : Coordinate close activities and payroll actuals analysis
Maintain accurate and up to date payroll information pertaining to all employee
Travel / Shifts:
No travel required
Ability to work additional hours at peak times: for example ahead of important close dates or project deadlines
Who You Are
● Intermediate level Excel skills including the ability to manipulate data accurately and the ability to create meaningful reports (essential)
● Solid general computer skills (essential)
● Hands-on experience of data entry and data validation with an ability to carry such tasks out with a high level of discipline and accuracy
● Good communication skills in English & Russian, both spoken and written (essential)
● Positive/can do attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a virtual environment
• Team player - excellent interpersonal skills
• Good judgment and confidentiality
• Be hands on and results oriented
• Takes initiative and works independently
• Meets challenging deadlines under pressure
• Balance multiple priorities
● Education: Degree
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.