Cisco Virtual Partner Account Manager in Moscow, United States
Virtual Partner Account Manager
Location: Moscow, Russian Federation
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1228701
What You'll Do
Passionate about being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued? You will work with Cisco partners in driving Cisco preference and business’ outcomes for the customer. Want to be responsible for a dedicated group of Cisco Resale Partners and achieve quarterly and annual sales goals? Want to develop lifecycle partner business plans, prioritise partner facing resources & exceed target? These will be part of your everyday challenges. As you are a strong outcome orientated person with strong relationship skills, you will foster high Partner collaboration to achieve joint profitable success. By understanding their individual business challenges from a product and services perspective, and utilize competitive programs, profitable rebate schemes & business processes, you will effectively meet common shared objectives.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every single day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
If you love selling in a changing environment, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding targets though strong collaboration with partners and internal partners, we have a place for you.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
· 2-5 years’ experience in similar or adjacent industry, working for Partner or Vendors
· The love for IT and software and the ability to tap into technology
· Sales and services experience
· Project Management can be a plus
· Fluent English and Russian
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.