Cisco Client Executive/Account Manager - Enterprise Sales in New Delhi, India
Client Executive/Account Manager - Enterprise Sales
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Additional Location(s) Gurgaon
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1226189
Account Manager/Client Executive: Enterprise Sales
What You'll Do
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for direct ownership of Cisco’s Global Sell To Business in the Account and overall responsibility of managing the supporting governance of the 360 degree relationship across other dimensions of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Global and Theater/ Region Leadership of the account. Manage all revenue streams from the Account by collaborating with cross functional account teams and extended virtual teams across geographies.
· Build strong relationships with the client at all management levels. You should be able to create strong business relations between Cisco and the account stakeholders at all levels.
· Develop a long term 1-3 year Account/Business Plan in collaboration with cross functional teams to align with the customer’s long term growth, innovation plans and transformational business opportunities. Drive the execution of a 12 month Account/Business plan to meet set milestones and goals
· Identify and close global and local transformational opportunities in the account through strong relationships with key stakeholders and executive decision makers to maximize Cisco’s wallet share.
· Develop & articulate sales strategies for all major opportunities and understand the buying cycle for the opportunities being pursued.
Achieve order intake targets for the Account portfolio under management.
Business reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development).
Ensures the desired position and market share, as set in the objectives, are achieved through the use of consistent messages in every aspect of the Account relationship and development on all appropriate levels.
· Work with the customer to develop an innovation strategy to help save costs, deliver value to their business and gain a competitive advantage.
Act as primary focal point for the Account.
· Focus on value based selling and creating business relevance for technology solutions
Who You'll Work With
As part of Cisco Enterprise Team, we are a world class sales force with intense focus on finding and solving our IT Services customer’s most critical problems and partner with them to capture market opportunities. We pride ourselves in our ability to understand and focus on business outcomes and solutions, not just products.
Our competitive intensity is second to none. We constantly seek to disrupt ourselves to stay ahead of the game. We take bold actions and be all in to deliver our commitments to our customers and partners. We empower our team to go beyond and deliver great value to our customers, partners and internal stakeholders
Who You Are
Minimum 12-15 years of work experience in sales & large account management
• Responsible for managing large enterprise account and achievement of sales target across all Cisco Architectures
• Proven track record in achieving direct sales targets and experience in carrying multi-million dollar sale quotas.
• Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred. Demonstrated experience with solution selling of Business and IT solutions is highly desired.
• We are looking for self-starters, strong negotiation skills with multi-tasking abilities.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.