Cisco Account Manager - Altice in Oeiras, Portugal
Account Manager - Altice
Location: Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Additional Location(s) Paris
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1236079
What You'll Do
Global Service Provider group (GSP) in Cisco is responsible for business with Service provider customers. In GSP, we help the Service Providers grow their network and revenues from voice, video and data services, transform their networks and shape their vision for the future.
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers: we are looking for a bright individual who will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy for a Tier 1 High Speed Service Provider in Portugal.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
• Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
• Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
• Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
• Work closely with the Cisco teams, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
• Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
• Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Join the GSP team in France, and make amazing things happen.
Who You Are
Ideally you will need to have a broad understanding of technology sales across IT Infrastructure, or Data Centre, Mobile technology, Software.
• You bring 5+ years of sales experience in the Telco industry
• Minimum BA or Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
• Write and speak English and fluently.
• Experience in Selling to Telcos/ Service providers
• Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
• Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
• Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.