Cisco Security Virtual Sales Specialist in Oeiras, Portugal
Security Virtual Sales Specialist
Location: Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1226199
Cisco is looking for a Virtual Sales Specialist who will be responsible for working with field sales and marketing to drive growth across the Cisco product suite in Portugal and Spain (South)
What You'll Do
Are you passionate about being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
● Responsible for working with Field Sales and Marketing personnel to develop & build sales pipeline
● Develop & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, cold prospecting, and penetrating new accounts
● Effectively team with Field Sales personnel to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
● Utilizes Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and drive progression of opportunities through the sales cycle
● Direct lead generation and follow up activities based on prospecting, marketing events, and inquiries
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions. We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every single day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
We will provide you with a platform for success including: mentoring, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly in response to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
● 2 -5 years’ successful track record in a similar role within a software company
● Goal-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
● Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cisco’s products and services.
● Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook & Office products critical
● Experience selling Security and/or Network/wireless products
● Experience with Salesforce.com
. Languages: fluency in Portuguese, English AND Spanish
● grade 008 can be considered based on experience and competency
Should be based in Oeiras, Portugal
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things– and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Ourtechnology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more– from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and inour communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.