Cisco 1231216 - Program Manager - Product Assurance and Customer Experience in Offsite, California
1231216 - Program Manager - Product Assurance and Customer Experience
Location: Offsite, California, US
Additional Location(s) Open to US - remote work
Area of Interest Project or Program Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1231216
Program Manager, Product Assurance and Customer Experience, Learning@Cisco
Learning@Cisco is building and mentoring the world’s IT talent. We are working to help close the global IT skills gap by developing industry leading technical education, certification, and learning platforms. The Product Assurance and Customer Experience (PACE) team focuses on using the voice of the customer for continuous improvement in our learning content, learning delivery platforms, and business processes.
As the Program Manager, you will oversee team projects and initiatives with a focus on research, analysis, and reporting across multiple lines of business. You will collaborate with the content development and software development teams to support continuous product improvement and innovation.
· Create momentum behind and drive continuous product improvement. Propose solutions and execute.
- Manage, understand and report on product health and success. Analyze quantitative and qualitative feedback to identify trends and insights into user needs.
· Leverage analytical tools/techniques to identify/solve product or operational problems.
· Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team and its processes.
· Work with and represent a wide variety of stakeholders for a matrixed team environment.
· Identify and manage dependencies with other internal or external teams.
· Contribute to and demonstrate a solid understanding of our customer commitment and product goals.
· Develop effective, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders and multiple geographies.
- Drive improvement initiatives using structured program management techniques.
· Excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management
· Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence) and creating filters with JQL.
· Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
· Project Management experience
· Experienced in developing close working relationships with all levels of management
· Knowledge or/Interest in the professional education space and online learning platforms, its current marketplace, and customer support trends
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.